We offer a variety of custom springs and wire forms – specializing in short run, RUSH deliveries. All springs and wire forms are manufactured to your specifications. Approved by N.I.A.C. audit to produce parts compliant with 10CFR50 Appendix B and NCA3800. Approved by audit to supply Oil and Gas, Safety Relief valves, Navy Nuclear, Automotive and Aerospace customers. Non-Destructive Examination (N.D.E.) Department, with an on-site Level III inspector assures compliance with Magnetic Particle and Liquid Penetrant requirements. ISO-9001:2015 certified.
- Specializing in short run, RUSH deliveries.
- Hot coil: capability to hot coil up to 2.500″ diameter up to 45 foot lengths. Our hot coil capabilities allow us to work with almost any diameter spring in a large variety of materials.
- Cold coil: capability to cold coil up to 1.75″ wire / bar size from an extensive variety of stainless and exotic alloys.
- Coatings: Powder Coat – Thermadep - Nickel Plating – Tectyl – Sermagard - Cadmium Plating – Xylan – Paint
- Metal forming: Sway Bars - Football Sled Springs - Eye Bolts - Elevator “C” Springs - Snap Rings - Wire Forms - Metal Stampings - Spring Clips
- Stocking programs: inventory space allows stocking of yearly blanket orders.
- Other services: Centerless Grinding – Parkerizing - Stocking Programs – Magnaflux - Shot Peen Liquid Penetrant - Load Testing
- Industries served: Theme Park Rides - Farm Equipment - Snow Plows – Elevators - Rail cars – Fitness - Bio-fuels - Waste Management / Recycling - Nuclear Power - Regulators / Actuators – Valves – Mass Transit – Oilfield – Mining – Pumps – Military
- We offer custom or production orders from round, flat, or square material for the following: Compression Spring
- Torsion Spring
- Tapered Spring
- Extension Spring
- Leaf Spring
- Volute Spring
- Clock Spring
- Garter Spring
- Snap Rings
- Wire Forms
- Spring Clips
- Metal Stampings